1. The website www.yogazoneonline.com / www.yogazoneonline.pl is run by Joanna Skoraczyńska, hereinafter referred to as YOGA ZONE ONLINE.
2. Website services are offered to adults. The use of the service by persons with limited legal capacity is possible only after prior approval by their statutory representative or guardian.
3. The participant of purchased classes prepares skype communicator with speakers, microphone and video on and secured Internet connection. Recommended internet speed: 0.5 Mbps for sending and downloading data.
4. The level of classes is adjusted to the needs and expectations of the Participant and to his level of physical fitness.
5. Users using the classes are required to adjust the intensity and type of exercise to their state of health, current physical condition and well-being. In case of any disturbing health symptoms during yoga classes, the participant is obliged to immediately stop exercising. The user uses the class at his own risk and cannot report any claims for body injury or loss or deterioration of health in connection with the use of classes.
6. The class participant chooses the dates of classes available at the school and the frequency of meetings. Packages of classes are valid for one month from the date of purchase. If participant does not attend all purchased sessions during this period, they are treated as attended and costs are not reimbursed.
7. After determining the date of the class or package of classes entitling to a promotional price, the next step is to pay the sum due for the lesson or for the selected package. The payment should be made at least 48 hours before the agreed first date of classes. Making a payment is assumed as a declaration of beginning of yoga classes and accepting terms and conditions.
8. The fee for classes can be paid through the swift paypal payment system available on the website.
Alternatively payments can be performed via bank transfer to the following bank account:
Bank account IBAN No: PL26 1140 2004 0000 3002 4567 4705
Bank account holder: Joanna Grażyna Skoraczyńska
9. After paying for the classes, the agreement between the student and YOZ is considered as concluded and valid. The participant may withdraw from the contract without giving reasons, submitting a relevant statement within 14 days from the date of signing of the contract. To comply with this deadline, it is enough to send a statement of will to withdraw from the contract before its expiration.
10. In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the contract is considered null and void. The refund should be returned immediately.
11. The right to withdraw is not entitled to the Participant in the event of commencement of classes.
12. If for reasons beyond the control of the yoga teacher or student (internet / electricity supply break, illness) classes cannot take place at a pre-set time, they will be transferred with the consent of both parties for a different date.
13 If the classes are not executed as agreed between YZO and the participant, being the fault of YZO and the participant will not be notified of the reasons for canceling the lesson by YZO no later than two hours before the start of the session and, with the consent of the participant, a new date will not be determined, the participant may apply for a refund for the lesson or set a new class date with a yoga teacher.
14. Any delays of participant are deducted from class time.
15. If the yoga teacher calls the class participant to the given Skype username and does not reach him within fifteen minutes after the agreed time, classes are assumed to have been carried out. In the case of leaving the classes without prior contact with the yoga teacher, the class participant bears the costs of these classes. In random cases it is possible to postpone the date of classes not later than 48 hours before their commencement. It is necessary to agree a new date of classes and to confirm it by the YZO office.
Important: participant cancellation – by email in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org up to 48 hours before planned yoga sesson. In the event of failure to meet the deadline, the classes are considered to be carried out and paid for.
16. The participant and YZO have the right to change the teacher.
17. Each class participant is required to read these terms and conditions. Starting classes on YZO is treated as accepting of these terms and conditions.
18. YOGA ZONE ONLINE reserves the right to change the regulations.
Who is the administrator of your personal data?
The administrator, which is the entity that decides how your personal data is used, is YOGA ZONE ONLINE, an online yoga school available at www.yogazoneonline.com and www.yogazoneonline.pl
Contact to the Personal Data Administrator:
Joanna Skoraczyńska, email@example.com, tel. +48 696 544 404
How to contact us if you want to obtain additional information about processing of your personal data?
How did we received your personal data?
We received it from you during the creation of an account, contact via the contact form and also later, in connection with transactions made by you in the online store.
What is the purpose and legal basis for processing your personal data by YOGA ZONE ONLINE?
Your personal data is processed because it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you, including:
In addition, the law requires us to process your data for tax and accounting purposes.
We also process your personal data for the purposes set out below, based on the legitimate interest of YZO, which is:
If you agree, we process your personal information in order to:
You can withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time in the same way as you have expressed it. We will process your personal information until you withdraw your consent.
Do you need to provide us with your personal details?
We require you to provide the following personal information in order to be able to conclude and execute the contract concluded with you, and thus provide you with the service:
If for some reason you do not provide this personal data, unfortunately we will not be able to conclude an agreement with you and as a consequence you will not be able to use our services.
If required by law, we may require you to provide other data necessary e.g. for accounting or tax reasons. In addition to these cases, providing your data is voluntary.
What are your rights to YZO regarding processed data?
We guarantee the fulfillment of all your rights under the general Data Protection Regulation, i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit their processing, the right to transfer them, not be subject to automated decision making, including profiling, and the right to object to the processing Your personal data.
You can use these powers when:
You have the right to lodge a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data to the supervisory body, ie the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection (address: Inspector General for Personal Data Protection, 2 Stawki Street, 00-193 Warsaw).
In what situations can you oppose the processing of your data?
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data when:
Who do we share your personal information with?
We provide your personal data to entities supporting us in the provision of electronic services, that is, those that provide payment services, support the promotion of offers, cooperate in marketing campaigns.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We store your personal data for the duration of the contract concluded with you, as well as after its completion for the purposes of:
We store your personal data for marketing purposes for the duration of the contract or until you object to such processing, whichever occurs first.
In the case of the organization of loyalty programs, competitions and promotional campaigns in which you can take part – we will process your data for the duration and the period of settlement of awards. In order to ensure accountability, ie to prove compliance with the provisions on the processing of personal data, we will store data for a period in which we are obliged to save data or documents containing them to document the fulfillment of legal requirements and enable control of their fulfillment by public authorities.
Do we pass your data to countries outside the European Economic Area?
We do not transfer your personal data outside of the European Economic Area.
Do we process your personal data automatically in a way that affects your rights?
Your personal data will be processed in an automated manner, however, it will not cause any legal consequences to you or have a similar effect on your situation.